Junior Sports Marketeer - social media (fulltime)
Global Sports Communication is a sports management and sports marketing agency based in Nijmegen (the Netherlands), specialized in athletics. We have been operating for more than 35 years and in that time, the company has become the leading athlete management agency in the world. We manage athletes from talent to star, on performance level and in marketing. We organize various international top events on the track and the road, both in the Netherlands and abroad.
It is a unique job. You will have the opportunity to operate in the center of international athletics and work with athletes who are passionate about their sport. You will work with enthusiastic and motivated colleagues. The same passion we see in our athletes and our team, we would like to see in you. Flexibility is required in the period around events, which means that work also takes place in evenings and weekends.
What will you do?
As Junior Sport Marketeer - social media you will be co-responsible for various social media channels, including those of the NN Running Team. You will prepare social media posts, contribute to the creative input for the channels and will be responsible for social media planning (management and execution). You will also be involved in the creation and development of sponsor activities and proposals, and you will support the daily activities of the Marketing and Communications team. We are looking for someone who can make a hands-on contribution to our marketing activities, especially on social media and various projects.
- Have at least a higher professional education level of working and thinking
- Have education relevant to the job
- Love sports
- Are passionate about social media and like to translate sports to social content
- Have excellent written and spoken skills in both Dutch and English
- Are willing and happy to work outside regular office hours
- Are a team player - Are creative, organized, and supportive
- Ensure that deadlines are met and are able to work under pressure
What we offer:
- A dynamic and international working environment in the elite sports industry
- A varied and inspiring fulltime job
- An informal working atmosphere with enthusiastic colleagues
- Running during lunch breaks (if you like)
If you are interested in this position, please send your motivation letter and CV in English before December 22nd to email@example.com addressed to Maaike Hofmeijer. If you have any questions, please contact Maaike Hofmeijer, tel. +31625513395.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.